Yesterday I shared with you my favorite bisque recipe, today I thought I would share with you one of my favorite chili recipes. I love it because it tastes great and best of all it is super easy to make. Basically just add one can of each of the ingredients and 20 minutes later you are done!
1 Can Chili Recipe
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 can corn
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can chili beans in sauce
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can green chilies
- ½ diced onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 packet of ranch
- 1 can of water
- Optional - Sprinkle with shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream
- In a 4 qt sauce pan cook onion and brown ground beef.
- Drain the fat and return to pan.
- Add the taco seasoning and packet of ranch to the ground beef and then all canned ingredients listed above.
- Bring to a boil stirring occassionally until the ingredients break down.
To to give our chili some flare we made tortilla bowls using tortilla pans that we got for Christmas. You just put the tortilla in the pan and bake for 5-6 minutes. I cannot wait to make a fun taco salad to put into the bowl too. I hope you enjoy this quick and easy 1 can chili!
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- Netgear Nighthawk X4 Wifi Router - August 17, 2015
- Fun First Day of School Photo Ideas - August 17, 2015
- Mohawk All-American Sale and Sweepstakes Plus $500 Coupon - August 15, 2015