I am working hard at getting fit and healthy, but there are times when I really need some chocolatey goodness. I figured out a way to combine 3 of my favorite ingredients (bananas, chocolate, and peanut butter) into a healthy smoothie that helps satisfy my chocolate craving without feeling guilty. My Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe is easy to make in the morning for a healthy breakfast on the go or an after dinner treat. To save some calories, I used Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate instead of 1% dairy chocolate milk to save a total of 40 calories. I hope you enjoy this thick, rich, and satisfying smoothie.
- 2 Bananas
- 1 cup Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate
- 2 T Peanut Butter
- Grated Chocolate (optional)
- Cut the bananas in ½ slice, cover in plastic wrap, and put in the freezer until firm.
- Combine bananas, Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate, and peanut butter in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with grated chocolate.
Go to the Silk Facebook page for a $1.00 off coupon and to see some amazingly delicious smoothie recipes from fellow Fitfluential Ambassadors.
This post is part of a sponsored campaign with Silk and Fitfluential, LLC. All opinions expressed are my own.
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- Join the Splenda #SweetSwaps Twitter Party April 24th - April 22, 2014
- Peeps in a Blanket | Easter Breakfast Rolls - April 18, 2014
- Healthy Essentials Savings and Earth Day Tips #Moms4JNJConsumer #Ad - April 17, 2014