I am so excited to show you one of my favorite DIY ornaments, Swirled Ornaments. They are so easy to make, and are perfect for gift giving or your own tree! I have been making these for years, and they turn out perfect every time!
Clear Christmas Ornaments
1. Take off the cap of the bulb and drip in your colors of choice. I like to drip the colors into the ornament in a pattern. For example, red, white, red, white. You get the idea.
2. Lay your ornament on its side back in the container that it was purchased in. Every hour or when you remember, turn the ornament slightly so that the paint covers the inside of the bulb entirely. I did this the entire day off and on, until I was satisfied with how it looked.
3. Turn the bulb with the opening down into the container. This helps get all of the excess paint out. I then turn it right side up to let the paint inside dry.
4. Once it is dry, add on the cap, and your are ready to hang it on your tree. You can add a ribbon around the cap too to make it even more festive!
I hope you enjoyed my Swirled Ornaments Tutorial!
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- Top 5 Reasons You Will Love Disneynature’s Monkey Kingdom - April 17, 2015
- Be the next BAND-AID Brand Jingle Star #Stuckonme - April 16, 2015
- Inside Out Look at Pixar Animation Studios #InsideOutEvent - April 6, 2015