Hello all! I’m Jenn from Clean and Scentsible. I absolutely LOVE Christmas time and am soooo excited to be participating in Walking in a Toddler Wonderland!!
I am here to show you how to make an easy (and cute!) yarn Christmas Tree.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A Christmas tree form (you can use either the foam or cardboard ones but try to find one that actually comes right to a point at the top)
- red yarn
- small amount of brown yarn (twine would also work)
- glue (I like Quick Grip)
- a piece of tape
- jingle bells
- ribbon and candle stand (optional)
- Place a small amount of glue around the top portion of your tree and then begin wrapping your yarn around the tree. You will only need to use the glue right at the beginning to anchor the yarn down and then again at the bottom of the tree. Continue to wrap the yarn around the tree until you reach the bottom. Try to make sure that the end of the yarn is on the same side of the tree as you started. This will be the back of the tree. Secure again with glue.
- Take your brown yarn (or twine) and anchor it down on the inside of the tree. I used tape.
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- Join the Splenda #SweetSwaps Twitter Party April 24th - April 22, 2014
- Peeps in a Blanket | Easter Breakfast Rolls - April 18, 2014
- Healthy Essentials Savings and Earth Day Tips #Moms4JNJConsumer #Ad - April 17, 2014