This past weekend we got a ton of cherries in our co-op basket. Wanting to make sure we ate them all up we decided to make a yummy healthy breakfast with them. With only a couple ingredients and our cute sundae cups we made Delicious Cherry Parfaits. They were a hit with the entire family so I thought I would share with you our Delicious Cherry Parfait Recipe!
Delicious Cherry Parfait Recipe
1. Add granola to the bottom of your cup.
2. Add yogurt. (We used vanilla, but you could use any flavor)
3. Add fresh cherries.
4. Repeat by adding more granola.
5. Add more yogurt.
6. Finish by adding more fresh cherries.
This could be made with any fresh fruit for a wonderful healthy breakfast or summer snack.
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- A Chat With Rosita and Sesame Street’s Newest Neighbor Mando - May 15, 2013
- Favorite Moments from the Week | Wordless Wednesday Linky - May 14, 2013
- Arm & Hammer Tooth Tunes Toothbrush Review #ToothTunes1D - May 12, 2013