If you have been on a diet before, you probably know that it is hard, really hard. The planning involved in counting calories, making sure you are eating the proper proportions and enough fruit, vegetables, and protein is tough, especially when you are a busy mom like me. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could have a chef and a dietician do all the work for you? Diet-to-Go does just that! Their chefs and dietician’s work together to give you perfectly portioned meals that are nutritionally balanced and sends the food fresh right to your door. It is just like having your own personal chef at home!
Getting started is easy. First select from the three menus they have to offer, traditional, low carb, and vegetarian. Order your plan, and then Diet-to-Go will deliver your food right to your door. When your food arrives, it arrives fresh packed in a cooler ready for you to enjoy. Everything you need is included including sides and condiments. The food is perfectly portioned giving you your option of 1,200 or 1,600 calories a day and with the perfect combination of carbs, protein and fat.
Sounds easy right? But I am sure you are thinking how does it taste? AMAZING! I have tried other diet delivery companies in the past, and none can compare. I got to sample Diet-to-Go’s lunch and dinner for three days, and their food was fresh, tasted great, and I best of all, I did not feel deprived. I loved not having to stress or worry about what I was going to eat, everything was done for me, making it really easy to follow! Every meal I tried was honestly delicious, but two of my favorites were the turkey burger and carrot and beet salad for lunch, and the mushroom ravioli with tomato and onion sauce and german veggies for dinner. Yum! I could see myself using this diet delivery because it saved me time because I did not have to plan and prep my meals, and because it’s delicious.
Diet-to-Go is a great option for busy on the go moms like me that need help prepping and planning their meals. It takes the time and guesswork out of dieting.
Facts about Diet-to-Go:
- Most inexpensive fresh diet delivery service on the market (doesn’t compare to nutrisystem because they don’t ship fresh meals, they ship meals that don’t have to be refrigerated).
- Recently rated #1 diet delivery company by Epicurious
- There are no cancellation fees or gimmick pricing. There is no commitment or contract, and we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- 3 unique menus(low-fat, vegetarian & low-carb) and 20 plans to choose from.
- According to a University of Washington study published in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, high-quality, healthy foods cost on average $18.16 per 1,000 calories – just for the ingredients! That’s why eating healthy with Diet-to-Go is such a great value. With Diet-to-Go, you can get a delicious variety of fully prepared, healthy meals for just $17.02 per 1,000 calories. And, everything you need is included. No shopping, no complicated recipes, and no messy clean-up – It’s like having your own personal chef. Best of all, it may be less expensive than trying to do it on your own.
From now until 1/8/13 use coupon code: NewYear2013 for 25% off any Diet-to-Go meal plan! Purchase your plan on Diettogo.com.
Enter for a chance to win free meals from Diet-to-Go from now until February 1st. Enter here.
This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, however all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- St. Patrick’s Day Dessert | Green Dream Jello Salad Recipe - March 1, 2015
- St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages - February 18, 2015
- 5 Tips on How to Get Fit at Home - February 17, 2015