Are you looking for an easy Halloween craft that will add some spooky fun to your doorway? Well, this is seriously the easiest Halloween craft ever, and can be done in minutes with only two supplies! Find out how we made our Pumpkin Light below!
- Using an X-Acto knife, cut out the bottom of your pumpkin pail.
- Centered in the back of your pumpkin, cut through from the top to the bottom.
- Put your pumpkin around your porch light.
- Turn the light on at night for some spooky fun!
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- 25 Elf on the Shelf Ideas #ElfontheShelf - December 3, 2013
- Disney’s Frozen is this Holidays Must See Film #DisneyFrozen - December 2, 2013
- Delivery Man is Filled with Heartfelt Emotion #DeliveryMan - December 1, 2013