It is the middle of summer and temperatures just keep rising. Looking for a way to stay cool with a refreshing treat your kids will love? Try these 3 easy popsicle recipes that are sure to be the hit of summer.
3 Easy Popsicle Recipes
Delicious Orange Banana Smoothie Pops
1 container (7-ounce) Greek yogurt
2/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
1-tablespoon lime juice
1. Puree one Greek yogurt, thawed orange juice concentrate, bananas, and limejuice in a blender.
2. Pour into your mold of choice. To release pops, dip molds into hot water until pops loosen and slide out. If using cups, peel away paper.
Simple Watermelon Pops
4 cups watermelon, seeds removed, cubed
Puree Watermelon in a blender. Pour into your choice of mold and freeze until hardened.
Yummy Strawberry Freeze Pops
2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
1-cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup granulated sugar
Puree the ingredients in a blender. Pour into your choice of mold and freeze until hardened.
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- List of Holiday Bonus Gift Cards 2013 - December 11, 2013
- What is the Elf Up To Today | Wordless Wednesday - December 10, 2013
- The Santa In Us | $355 Joovy Holiday Giveaway #SantaInUs - December 9, 2013