Peach Pie made with Grandma Hoerner's Peach Pie Filling
Recipe type: Dessert
- Grandma Hoerner's Peach Pie Filling
- Pie Crust Found in the Refrigerator section
- First you take the store bought crust from the refrigerator section and bring it up to room temperature. Set your oven to preheat on 400 degrees.
- Gently lift the bottom crust into the pie plate.
- Unscrew the lid of Granma Hoerner's delicious pie filling and pour it into the crust. Use a spatula to get all of the extra peaches out.
- Fit the top crust over the pie, cut away any extra crust, and crimp the edges around the rim of the pie plate.
- Cut four holes to vent. Then sprinkle with sugar and put in a hot oven for 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let it cool and serve with your favorite ice cream.
Recipe by Crazy About My Baybah at http://www.crazyaboutmybaybah.com/grandma-hoerners-pie-filling/