Jack Skellington Ding Dongs
Recipe type: Dessert
- Box of Hostess Ding Dongs
- White candy melts
- Black Decorating Icing
- Black Sprinkles
- Microwave the white candy melts in a microwave safe bowl. Stir after every 10 seconds until melted
- Dip Ding Dongs into the melted white candy until covered. Place on a wire rack to cool completely
- Spread a line of black decorating icing all around the diameter of each cake. Sprinkle black sprinkles to completely cover the icing. Set aside and let set for at least 20 minutes.
- Using the black decorating icing, add the eyes, nose and mouth. Set aside and let set for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve as little cakes on a plate, on a cookie stick or in a festive holiday bag.
Recipe by Crazy About My Baybah at http://www.crazyaboutmybaybah.com/jack-skellington-no-bake-dessert/