Yummy Halloween Punch
- 1 (59 oz) container pineapple juice (I used Dole but any brand is ok)
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 2 (20 oz) bottles of orange soda (I used Crush)
- White candy melts
- Candy corn, crushed
- GARNISH DIRECTIONS
- Melt white candy melts in the microwave, stirring every 10 seconds until melted
- Dip the rims of the cups into the melted white candy
- Immediately dip the rims into a bowl of crushed candy corn
- Let set for at least one hour
- PUNCH DIRECTIONS
- In a pitcher or a punch bowl, add the pineapple juice and sherbet. Stir until well combined and sherbet is dissolved.
- Just before serving, pour the orange soda into the punch mixture.
- Ladle into cups, add a festive straw and ENJOY!
Recipe by Crazy About My Baybah at http://www.crazyaboutmybaybah.com/halloween-punch-recipe/