Gingerbread Man Marshmallow Treat Pops
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 10 oz Marshmallows
- Red Food Coloring
- 12 Pop Sticks
- Christmas Confetti decorations
- 24 Kraft Caramels
- White icing
- In a medium to large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Stir in enough food coloring to make the marshmallows very red.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the Rice Crispies cereal and stir until cereal is well coated.
- Using butter or cooking spray, prepare a 9 x 9 pan.
- Butter a your hands or use wax paper to press the mixture firmly into the pan.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into 12 squares and insert a stick in each.
- Microwave 2 caramels for 8 seconds, press together and roll out to ⅛" thick and let cool.
- Cut caramel with small Gingerbread man cookie cutter and place on pop.
- Place confetti sprinkles to make buttons and eyes.
- Use white icing on hands and feet.
- Allow to set.
Recipe by Crazy About My Baybah at http://www.crazyaboutmybaybah.com/gingerbread-man-rice-krispie-pops/