This weeks topic for Mamavation Monday is healthy snacks so I thought I would share one of my favorite healthy snacks, a rice cake with peanut butter and sliced bananas. This is my go to snack when I need something salty and sweet and helps me stay away from something that I should not eat. My favorite rice cakes to use are the Quaker Rice Cakes Lightly Salted. They are only 35 calories and have just a pinch of salt. My go to peanut butter is Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter. It is so yummy and creamy. I use 1 T of it so that adds on another 65 calories. The sliced bananas I put on top add on another 35-40 calories. That makes this yummy snack less than 150 calories!
What is your favorite go to snack?!
My weight loss goals for this Week:
- Get in at least 10,000 steps a day.
- Drink at least 100 oz of water a day.
- Make time to workout!
- Get sleep.
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- A Chat With Rosita and Sesame Street’s Newest Neighbor Mando - May 15, 2013
- Favorite Moments from the Week | Wordless Wednesday Linky - May 14, 2013
- Arm & Hammer Tooth Tunes Toothbrush Review #ToothTunes1D - May 12, 2013