I found a fun post on Strawberry Freckles today where she shared the states that she has visited. I thought I would share the states that I have traveled as well. Between family trips to Florida or Texas, or trips across the country, I have been to quite a few. Hubs and I have driven back and forth across the country 6 times, once with Baybah. Each time we do, I am amazed with how beautiful our country really is. Each state is so different from the next.
My Favorite Places:
1. San Diego, CA- I just love it there. The beaches, the vibe, the city, the beautiful weather and so many more reasons make it one of my favorite places to visit. I can smell the flowers now, and hear the waves crashing in the ocean. Aaaah
2. New York City, NY- LOVE this place. It is like an art teachers dream with all of the museums and art galleries there. The Met and Moma are a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Soho, China Town, Broadway, I love it all. Would love to go back there sometime soon.
3. Denver, CO- Colorado is such a beautiful state, and Denver is such a cool city. I had the opportunity to go to Denver for an art conference, and fell in love with it. The city was so clean, had great shops and restaurants, and loved the free bus that helped you travel up and down the main strip. Would love to go to a Rockies game there someday!
4. Charlotte, NC- Hubs and I visited my sister and husband in Charlotte when they lived there. The sky was so blue, everything looked so new, the city was great, and the weather was awesome. We seriously almost considered moving there. Almost.
5. Washington, DC- Our nations capitol. I love all of the history, the museums, the buildings, and the pride that I get for my country when I am there. Such an amazing place!
6. Disneyland & Disney World- I know they are not cities, but they might as well be! I love these places for obvious reasons, they are the land of magic after all. I hope to take Baybah to both someday too.
7. Pittsburgh, Pa- My hometown. I love the city of bridges with one of the best skylines you will see. Just watch a Pirate game to find out. I love its hills, windy roads, sport teams, and people. It’s a drinking town with a football problem!
I would really love to visit Hawaii someday and visit as many MLB ballparks as I can. Hubs and I have already visited quite a few!
Where have you been? What are your favorite cities? Create your own map here.
Here is Baybah’s Map
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- Netgear Nighthawk X4 Wifi Router - August 17, 2015
- Fun First Day of School Photo Ideas - August 17, 2015
- Mohawk All-American Sale and Sweepstakes Plus $500 Coupon - August 15, 2015