This post is sponsored by Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market, but my love for their fresh, healthy, and quick meals is all my own!
You would think that since it is summer things would be slowing down for us, but it seems like things have only gotten busier. Between work, fixing up our home, and running to basketball, soccer or swimming, my family is on the go, go, go. There are days when getting a fresh and healthy dinner on the table seems absolutely impossible. But thanks to Fresh & Easy Market I can whip up a healthy meal in a moments notice.
I love that I can pop into Fresh & Easy without any list or prep and grab some healthy favorites. This time we decided on their Meals to Go because it takes the prep work out of cooking. Their Chefs prep everything so all we have to do is cook it, heat it, and eat it. We bought the Grill Master Pack with 4 quarter pound beef patties, 4 mild Italian soft sausages, and 4 mesquite bbq chicken thighs and drum sticks giving us a good variety for everyone in our family. For our sides we decided on the chorizo stuffed mushrooms and squash medly saute. I love these, container and all, right on your grill or inside your oven. This makes prep and cleanup super easy. For under $25 we were able to feed our family an amazing fresh, healthy and quick dinner, even when I thought there was no time.
Fresh & Easy thinks that fresh, wholesome food should be accessible and affordable to everyone. They offer a range of their own brand products and freshly prepared meals, in addition to other favorite top name brands.
Among many other things, Fresh & Easy offers:
- Fresh bread, fresh meat, fresh fish / Daily deliveries
- Meal solutions for the time-starved or those who don’t know how or don’t like to cook (Ready to Cook & Kitchen To Go)
- If it has the Fresh & Easy name on it, it’s guaranteed to be free from artificial colors and flavors, transfats, high-fructose corn syrup or any other hidden nasties that are out there.
- Stores are smarter and smaller. We’ve got everything you need without any of the stuff you don’t. Our self-checkouts get you in and out quickly. But we also have friendly staff to help if you need a hand.
- Feature Wild Oats Organics – the first and only USDA certified organic to-go salads and sandwiches!
From parking in the reserved spots for families to their easy and quick meal solutions, Fresh & Easy really is fresh and easy. I love that they take all of the prep work out of cooking so I can feed my family healthy meals fast! Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market is located in NV, CA, and AZ.
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- Happy Halloween! - October 31, 2014
- We Love Our Levana Stella Video Monitor - October 30, 2014
- Marie Callender’s Comfort from Home Project #ComfortsfromHome - October 28, 2014