I made this Fresh Garden Pasta Recipe up a few weeks back. I’m sure there are variations that are better and created by true chefs. However, these were all leftover ingredients from my fridge that I threw together when I was craving pasta. This is my new favorite go to dish!
Fresh Garden Pasta Recipe
- ⅔ Fresh garlic cloves
- Half onion (chopped)
- Mushrooms (chopped)
- I bag spinach
- I crate cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Olive oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Boil linguine. Chop garlic in long slivers. Add oil (1tbsp) to skillet with garlic, onion and mushrooms. Sauté on medium until aroma of garlic starts to fill the kitchen. Then add the cherry tomatoes. When linguine is almost ready (5mins remaining) toss spinach in skillet and cover until spinach is wilted. Do this in small handfuls if skillet can't hold your entire bag of spinach. Once wilted using tongs add linguine to skillet and allow to simmer for 5mins. Add pinch or two of sea salt to skillet and stir gently. Voila! Dinner is served!
Latest posts by Chickie (Posts)
- Thanksgiving Craft for Kids | Turkey Vase Centerpiece - November 15, 2014
- Top 5 Thanksgiving Books for Kids - November 15, 2014
- Butterfly Snack Bags and Craft - April 17, 2014