Everything is almost ready for your Halloween party. You have invited the guests, decorated your house, and figured out what food you are going to serve. But what should you drink?! The drinks that you serve your guests should be just as fun as everything else you have planned. This yummy halloween punch is the perfect compliment to all of your Halloween festivities!
Yummy Halloween Punch Recipe
- 1 (59 oz) container pineapple juice (I used Dole but any brand is ok)
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 2 (20 oz) bottles of orange soda (I used Crush)
- White candy melts
- Candy corn, crushed
- GARNISH DIRECTIONS
- Melt white candy melts in the microwave, stirring every 10 seconds until melted
- Dip the rims of the cups into the melted white candy
- Immediately dip the rims into a bowl of crushed candy corn
- Let set for at least one hour
- PUNCH DIRECTIONS
- In a pitcher or a punch bowl, add the pineapple juice and sherbet. Stir until well combined and sherbet is dissolved.
- Just before serving, pour the orange soda into the punch mixture.
- Ladle into cups, add a festive straw and ENJOY!
Head to my other Halloween articles or my Halloween Pinterest board for other ideas!
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- Happy Halloween! - October 31, 2014
- We Love Our Levana Stella Video Monitor - October 30, 2014
- Marie Callender’s Comfort from Home Project #ComfortsfromHome - October 28, 2014