While searching Pinterest I found this healthy eating plate portion guideline from the Harvard School of Public Health. I found it interesting that they say to limit milk/dairy because they are not must have foods. I love yogurt and milk, and so does my son. Do you think I am harming my family for eating those? I know many people drink coconut milk, etc. instead, but I have heard that those things are actually not good for you as well. What are your thoughts on dairy?
My goals for this Week:
- Get in at least 10,000 steps a day.
- Really work at getting at least 100 oz of water a day.
- Increase my vegetable intake.
- Eat breakfast everyday.
What are your goals for this week?!
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- Zoe Saldana Talks About Being Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy - July 31, 2014
- Breakfast with the Cast of Young and Hungry - July 30, 2014
- Parisian Mumbai Salad Inspired by The Hundred Foot Journey - July 29, 2014