Hi everyone! I’m Nicole from The Two Savvy Sisters and so excited to be guest posting today. As the Holidays get closer, I thought sharing one of my favorite Holiday crafts would be the perfect for today. I designed these for my Holiday table and they were a hit for the Holidays! You can make word blocks for any event and your guest will love them…they are great decor! You can also wrap them up with a bow for gifts as well.
Here’s what you’ll need:
• 3 wooden blocks, I found mine at Hobby Lobby
• Scrapbooking paper of your choice, I picked Christmas paper
• Card stock for the letters
• Paint brush, sandpaper
• Mod Podge
Here are a few simple instructions:
1. Cut your scrapbook paper to fit each block then mod podge the paper onto the block
2. Cut out letters using a cricut or pre bought letters from a craft store then mod podge them onto the blocks
3. Once it is dry use sandpaper to sand off the extra paper on the edges and glue the blocks together.
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- Parisian Mumbai Salad Inspired by The Hundred Foot Journey - July 29, 2014
- Chris Pratt’s Thoughts on Being Peter Quill Star Lord - July 28, 2014
- Vin Diesel’s Kids Reaction to Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy - July 25, 2014