Did you find something inspiring on your favorite website that you would like to pin to Pinterest? No problem. I have made a tutorial to show you how to share your favorite Pinterest pins and it is as easy as pie.. When pinning, it is important to make sure the pin you are sharing is linked to the original post that the photograph, tutorial, image, etc. was shared. That way you give credit to the person that created your favorite pin!
1. Copy the url from the web page the image is on.
2. On your Pinterest page, click Add+ in the top right corner.
3. Click Add a Pin.
4. Paste your url and the select Find Images.
5. Click next on the bottom left until you find your pin. Select the board of yours that you would like to Pin It to and write a little something about the image. If at this time you would also like to share it on Facebook and Twitter, check those boxes. Then hit Pin It!
6. Your favorite image is now pinned. To the right of your image are buttons to share the image on Facebook, Twitter, embed it into your blog, or email it.
7. To embed it into your blog, hit embed, and a window like the one above will pop up. Copy the code. (You can adjust the size of the image here if needed.)
8. Paste the code into your blog and then publish your page.
9. Voila! Your favorite pin is shared!
What if you already have pins saved in a board that you would like to share? It is just as easy!
1. In Pinterest, click on your name in the top right corner and go down to Boards.
2. Click on the board that your images are in that you would like to share.
3. Click on the image you would like to share.
4. Then follow steps 6-9 from above.
I hope that helps. If you have any questions, or would like an invite to Pinterst, please let me know. If you are already a member of Pinterst, I can be found here.
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- No More Disasters | Huggies Snug & Dry Challenge #HuggiesTester #sp - March 4, 2014
- 5 Tips To Start Eating Healthy #Sweetswaps - March 3, 2014
- Want Your Voice Heard? Become a Tastemaker Mom - March 2, 2014