- 1 box ice cream sandwiches
- 1 container cool whip; thawed
- 1 bite-size bag of Butterfingers
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Smash the entire bag of Butterfingers with your thumbs and set aside. Be sure to leave some big chunks too. Yum! I found that leaving the chocolate within the packaging avoids a big mess.
- Layer the bottom of an 8inch square glass dish with ice cream sandwiches. Cut sandwiches to fit dish. Don’t worry about making it look pretty, no one will see. Next, using a spatula add a layer of cool whip. Then layer half of the bag of Butterfingers on top of the cool whip.
- Repeat layering the remaining ice cream sandwiches, cool whip and Butterfingers. Then drizzle with chocolate and caramel syrup. Place toothpicks around edges and in the center of ice cream cake cover with plastic wrap and then foil. Freeze over night.
Latest posts by Chickie (Posts)
- Thanksgiving Craft for Kids | Turkey Vase Centerpiece - November 15, 2014
- Top 5 Thanksgiving Books for Kids - November 15, 2014
- Butterfly Snack Bags and Craft - April 17, 2014