One of my favorite movies of all time is Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas! I remember seeing it when I was younger and being blown away by the stop motion animation, and still am! This no bake dessert is inspired by the main character Jack Skellington, king of Halloweentown, who goes on a misguided journey when he discovers Christmas.
- Box of Hostess Ding Dongs
- White candy melts
- Black Decorating Icing
- Black Sprinkles
- Microwave the white candy melts in a microwave safe bowl. Stir after every 10 seconds until melted
- Dip Ding Dongs into the melted white candy until covered. Place on a wire rack to cool completely
- Spread a line of black decorating icing all around the diameter of each cake. Sprinkle black sprinkles to completely cover the icing. Set aside and let set for at least 20 minutes.
- Using the black decorating icing, add the eyes, nose and mouth. Set aside and let set for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve as little cakes on a plate, on a cookie stick or in a festive holiday bag.
This No Bake Dessert would be make a quick and easy school Halloween Party or Halloween dessert! I hope your little ones love it!
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- Shaun the Sheep Movie Activity Pages - November 24, 2015
- WILD KRATTS Creature Christmas and Nature Cat Premiere - November 23, 2015
- 25 Lego Star Wars Sets Under $15 - November 20, 2015