I am so excited to announce that I am a new LifeLock Ambassador. For the next couple of months I will be sharing helpful tips from LifeLock to help protect your identity from theft before it happens. LifeLock is the leader in identity theft protection, and works 24/7/365 to protect its members. Identity theft can happen to anyone. If identity thieves get a hold of your personal information, they could take out a mortgage, commit tax fraud or open credit cards under your name. That’s why the experts at LifeLock work every minute of every day to ensure your personal information is secure. LifeLock service offers proactive identity protection that alerts you of potential threats. From early detection to remediation, LifeLock has the tools you need for peace of mind.
Here are some tips to help keep you safe while shopping.
- If you are in the parking lot and feel unsafe, go back into the store to achieve safety in numbers.
- A person asking for a holiday monetary donation is risky. Although there are at times real people soliciting for charities, the vast majority of solicitors and panhandlers, especially around holiday time, are scammers.
- Make sure to cover up any items left in your car, or or put them in the trunk. Leaving valuables exposed is an invitation to thieves.
- The chance of being a victim of theft drops 90% when there is a group of three of more people shopping together. So shop with others!
- Sign the back of your credit cards! Signing the back of your credit card is a safety precaution which helps to protect your credit card against use by someone other than yourself.
This black friday, after you beat the rush and need to give your bank cards and credit cards a break, join us for the LifeLock Black Friday Twitter Party! Learn about tips and tricks to keep you safe while shopping this holiday season and be entered to win some amazing prizes too!
Join us for the LifeLock Black Friday Twitter Party!
Who: Hosted by @LifeLock and I Wear Your Shirt
What: LifeLock Black Friday Twitter Party
When: November 23rd, 3pm PST
Where: Twitter.com/LifeLock Use #LifeLock
1 Grand Prize:
(1) One $400 Best Buy gift card & (1) 1-year LifeLock Ultimate Membership will be awarded to one participant of the Twitter Party; winner selected at random.
6 First Prizes:
A $100 Best Buy gift card & one 1-year LifeLock Ultimate Membership. Prizes will be awarded to six participants of the Twitter Party; winners will be selected at random.
Visit the LifeLock Facebook page for official rules and details: http://www.facebook.com/LifeLock/notes
See you at the party!
Disclosure: I am a LifeLock Ambassador. Opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- 10 Great Reasons to Visit Disneyland at Halloween Time - October 12, 2014
- Dr. Cocoa Medicine for Kids is Relief with a Smile - October 10, 2014
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Review - October 7, 2014