It is finally starting to warm up here so we have had lots of fun trips to the park this past month. Seeing your determination and pure joy as you run around and play always melts my heart. I love when you say, ” Mommy, watch me do this!” or ” Mommy, look what I can do!”
You are such a happy little boy and always have a big smile on your face. I hope your joy and happiness never changes.
Your love for drawing continues to grow. Lately you have been drawing the cutest little faces. Here is a picture that you drew of “Mommy, Daddy, and Baybah.” You are such an amazing artist just like your Daddy.
This month I also thought I would tell you about your favorite things. I think it will be fun to look back and read them someday. You never know, some of them might be the same!
1. What is your favorite color? Red
2. What is your favorite toy? Lego’s
3. What is your favorite fruit? Watermelon
4. What is your favorite TV show? Go Go Power Ranger’s
5. What is your favorite movie? Cars
6. What is your favorite treat? Fruit
7. What is your favorite animal? Ducks
8. What is your favorite song? 5 Little Monkeys Swinging in a Tree
9. What is your favorite book? Dinosaurs (by Charles Reasnor)
10. Who is your best friend? Noah
11. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Put on my Batman shoes
12. What is your favorite drink? Orange Juice
13. What is your favorite holiday? Heart Valentine’s Day
14. What is your favorite bedtime toy? Penguin and Iron Man flashlight
15. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Chicken and water (What? lol)
16. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Dinosaur
17. What is your favorite thing to draw? Cars, like Lightning McQueen
18. What is your favorite app? PBS Kids
19. What is your favorite sport? Baseball
20. What is your favorite team? The Penguins
I look forward to another month filled with fun adventures with you.
Love you forever to the moon and back,
Letters to My Son - Month 1
Myself and several other bloggers have joined together for a monthly meme called Letters to My Son. Join us every first Friday of the month as we share our letters to our sons. Please follow the circle and visit Shell’s blog! Her questions to her son this month inspired me to do the same.
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- 4th of July Coloring Pages: Free Printables - June 18, 2013
- Subaru Forester: What is Your Backseat Story? #SubaruBackseat - June 16, 2013
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Quest for Crystal Mickey Dvd Review - June 15, 2013