Welcome to the all new Toddler Talk!
Family and Life in Las Vegas – Emily and Squishy (2.5)
Crazy About My Baybah – Lolo and Baybah (2.5)
The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom – Melissa & Hayden(4)
If you want to follow this on twitter or plan on tweeting your post, please use hashtag:#toddlertalk**
Toddler Talk was created as a place for moms and dads of toddlers to come together over a weekly topic and share ideas, go-to toys, or products. It is a great way to meet other bloggers of toddlers.
Each week the topic will be different; we invite you to link up, share your weekly Toddler Talk!!
There are no rules.
Link up a post that is related to this weeks topic.
(If you have previously written one, feel free to link that up.)
Link ups will be open ALL WEEK!
Please – Before you Link up – This is NOT A BLOG HOP!! IT IS A MEME FOR PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS OF TODDLERS. If you aren’t going to post specific to this weeks topic, then don’t link up.
This Week’s Topic: Little Sports Fan
Hubs and I were both born in raised in Pittsburgh, PA. If you know anything about Pittsburghers, they LOVE their sports, and Hubs and I are no exception. We of course had to share our love for our teams with Baybah. After all, he is part Pittsburgh blood in him even though he was born in Vegas.
GO STEELERS, GO PENGUINS, GO PIRATES
Steerler Fan with his Troy Polomolu shirt and Terrible Towel in hand!
Pirate Fan at PNC Park in Pittsburgh, PA!
Penguin fan in the locker room at Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh, PA! We got to tour it during construction!
And because the Pens are in the Stanley Cup playoffs, here are a couple more photos from the tour. We are down in the series 3 – 1. Not looking good for the Pens, but you never know!! Lets GO Pens!
I love this shot! We are standing were the benches are that the players sit on before they jump on the ice. They were working on the jumbo tron, so it was low to the ground, and the ice was not poured yet.
Teaching Baybah a little bit about the history of the Penguins.
What is your toddlers favorite team? Share a photo of your little sports fan!!
Next Week’s Topic: Favorite Toddler Craft/Art Project
Link Up Suggestions:
- We ask that you follow all three hosts.That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
- Feel free grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
- Stop in to other blogs that are linking up.Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
- If you have a topic you would like to suggest, please leave it in the comments sections of this post!
- If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!!
This link up is for families that have toddlers. Raising a toddler can be fun, crazy, exciting, and exhausting. Sharing what works for you could give other families another way to do things.
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- Netgear Nighthawk X4 Wifi Router - August 17, 2015
- Fun First Day of School Photo Ideas - August 17, 2015
- Mohawk All-American Sale and Sweepstakes Plus $500 Coupon - August 15, 2015