I would like to thank Huggies for sponsoring today’s discussion. All opinions are my own.
It is hard to believe that just 5 months ago I was putting together Miss B’s diaper bag for the first time. I thought I would share with you my Diaper Bag Essentials!
Diaper Bag Essentials:
- A new favorite in my diaper bag is the Huggies Clutch ‘n’ Clean* Wipes! This stylish baby wipes clutch comes with a strap making it easy to take out of your bag and hang anywhere. It is perfect for stylishly tackling messes while out and about. and when your run out of wipes, you can easily refill it to use the cute clutch again and again!
- Nursing pads and Natural Nipple Balm are a must have, especially for those first couple of months.
- Don’t forget about you! I like to throw in a snack and a bottle of water for me, too. As a new mom it is important to stay hydrated and keep your energy up.
- Diapers and diaper cream and sunblock.
- Infinity Nursing Scarf. I love that an infinity nursing scarf is functional and cute! I can wear it when I am done nursing or put it back in my diaper bag.
- There is nothing better than being close to your baby. A baby wrap or carrier is a must!
- Baby toys. Right now Sophie and the Minky Binky are Miss B’s favorites.
- A wet bag filled with a change of clothes for the baby. When I change her clothes I put the dirty clothes in the wet bag and take them straight to the washing machine when we get home.
- aden + anais swaddles. I use them as blankets, changing pad covers, car seat cover, and more.
- Portable changing pad.
What are your Diaper Bag Essentials?
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- Jumping for Joy to Head to the Inside Out Event #InsideOutEvent - March 25, 2015
- Disneynature Monkey Kingdom Activity Pack and Teachers Guide - March 21, 2015
- St. Patrick’s Day Recipe | St. Patrick’s Pistachio Pudding - March 8, 2015