It might have started off as a little bribe. You know the, “If you take a nap when you wake up we will . . .” bribe. Today I told Baybah that if he took a nap when he woke up we would go on a bike ride. I really wanted to go on the bike ride, but honestly after a couple of hours I forgot about it. Well, you know who did not forget about it. The second he woke up from his nap he ran downstairs and said, “Bike ride! Bike ride!” There was no getting out of it. He had it set in his head that we were going on a bike ride when he woke up and he would not take no for an answer.
We all jumped on our bikes and rode 3 miles! Afterward I was so glad I listened to Baybah and went on that bike ride. What is the number one way to make sure you get your workout in?
Promise your toddler that as soon as they wake up from a nap you will ride bikes with them. Or whatever other fun workout you have in mind.
You will be happy, your body will be happy, and best of all your little one will be happy!
My goals for this Week:
- Get in at least 10,000 steps a day.
- Drink at least 100 oz of water a day.
- Workout with my family at least 3 times this week!
- Eat at least 5 servings of fruit and vegetables each day.
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- Happy Birthday Baybah | Wordless Wednesday Linky - May 21, 2013
- A Chat With Rosita and Sesame Street’s Newest Neighbor Mando - May 15, 2013
- Favorite Moments from the Week | Wordless Wednesday Linky - May 14, 2013