We have been keeping this a secret for quite some time and are super excited to finally share . . .
I am 30 weeks pregnant and due Christmas day!
Hubs, Babe and I are anxiously awaiting our precious package. We could not have asked for a better Christmas gift.
Want to create a Pregnancy Announcement like mine? Here is how!
Ribbon- Your choice of colors. I got mine at Sam’s Club because I love their ribbon and they have giant spools.
Something white for the backdrop. I used poster board, but you can also use a sheet.
1. Make the bow and wrap it around your belly. I used floral wire to hold my bow together.
2. Create a giant gift tag out of cardstock and tape it to your belly so it looks like it is coming out from under the ribbon.
3. Stand in front of the white backdrop. Make sure there is good lighting.
4. Have someone take the picture of you!
5. Once your picture is uploaded to your computer add the words and date to it using PicMonkey.com.
6. Share the photo with your family and friends!
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- Breakfast with the Cast of Young and Hungry - July 30, 2014
- Parisian Mumbai Salad Inspired by The Hundred Foot Journey - July 29, 2014
- Chris Pratt’s Thoughts on Being Peter Quill Star Lord - July 28, 2014