I have partnered with Pampers and Target to share with you some exciting news from the world’s leading diaper brand. Pampers is celebrating the launch of major upgrades across its entire line of diapers, training pants, and wipes. With a baby on the way I know we will be making many trips to Target for these necessities and more.
What are some of the major upgrades?! Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers’ softest diaper and the #1 choice of hospitals, is now available through size 5. We used Swaddlers when B was a newborn, and plan on using them again for baby #2! Another upgrade is that Pampers Cruisers are now more absorbent and offer Pampers’ best fit for all the ways babies play freely and Pampers Baby Dry is now up to three times drier than ordinary diapers* and provides up to 12 hours of overnight protection and three layers of absorbency.
The latest innovations in Pampers are now available at Target, along with the latest and greatest products to help make mom’s life a little easier. From car seats to cribs, to baby monitors to strollers, Target has everything you need.
Target is celebrating these new Pampers innovations with two exciting offers:
- From 10/20 – 10/26, receive a free $15 Target gift card with the purchase of 2 PampersGiant Packs at Target
- From 10/27 – 11/2, receive a free $10 Target gift card with the purchase of 2 PampersSuper Packs at Target
Pampers and Target would like to give one lucky reader a special prize pack valued at over $95!
- $50 Target Gift Card
- Pampers Wipes (56ct)
- aden + anais for Target Zooaroo Swaddle Wraps (4pk)
- Skip Hop Zoo Malamine Kids & Toddler Tableware Set
I received a prize pack in exchange for this promotion. All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- St. Patrick’s Day Dessert | Green Dream Jello Salad Recipe - March 1, 2015
- St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages - February 18, 2015
- 5 Tips on How to Get Fit at Home - February 17, 2015