Now that I am back at work pumping has become a necessity to make sure that Miss B has the milk she needs when I am away. It is hard work, but being able to feed my baby breast milk makes it well worth it. Luckily there are some amazing products out there to make pumping easier and more comfortable. Emily at Our Knight Life invited me to share her awesome giveaway with you of some of these great products. I personally use the Pumpin’ Pal Super Shields and have really noticed an increase in production just by using them! This prize pack is designed to help you meet and exceed your pumping goals with comfort, function, and style in mind.
Giveaway: (18+, US/CAN, ends 4/24)
- Lansinoh Signature Pro Double Eletric Breast Pump – $149.99
- Lansinoh Simple Wishes Hands-Free Bra – $34.99
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads - $11.99
- Lansinoh Gel Soothies – $10.99
- Lillebaby Carrier – $130+
- NuggleHug – $58.99
- Bebe Au Lait Muslin Nursing Cover – $38
- Pumpin’ Pal Super Shields Flanges – $29.95
- The Nurse Purse – $129
GRAND TOTAL: $593+ in Pumping Products that will help you rock your milk production!
Enter using the form below. GOOD LUCK!
Prizes are as pictured above. Winner will be able to choose pattern for Bebe Au Lait muslin cover, size for NuzzleHUG, and pattern for The Nurse Purse. Lillebaby carrier will be the Original Designer COMPLETE Kimono Black. Pumpin Pals comes with all sizes. Our Knight Life is not responsible for prize distribution, lost, or stolen prizes.No products or compensation was provided to me. This giveaway is NOT associated or endorsed by Facebook or Twitter. One entry per person, email, and household. By entering this giveaway, you release this blog and it’s owner from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, mis-delivery or acceptance of any prize.
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- St. Patrick’s Day Dessert | Green Dream Jello Salad Recipe - March 1, 2015
- St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages - February 18, 2015
- 5 Tips on How to Get Fit at Home - February 17, 2015