Stop and think for a second. How many people do you know that have been a victim of credit fraud? I bet you know at least one person and it might have even happened to you. With online purchases, debit machines, and using your card to make purchases at stores your credit card number is at risk wherever and whenever you use it. I know this all too well because it has happened to me. Somehow someone got my debit card number and was making purchases at gas stations in New England. I had the actual card in my hand in Las Vegas. I have no idea how it happened. Luckily I noticed these fraudulent purchases on my account right away but what if I didn’t and they were able to take even more than they did? That is why it is important to protect your identity with a subscription from LifeLock.
How does LifeLock firewall your information from the rest of the world?
- Alerts of potential threats–both credit and noncredit related
- Online access to a personalized dashboard showing current threats
- Relentless monitoring for exposure of your personal information
- Member services with local phone support—24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Stolen or lost wallet remediation services to help cancel and replace credit and debit cards
- Comprehensive recovery services if you become a victim of identity theft on our watch.
My husband and I had to opportunity to try out LifeLock’s basic plan. This is ideal for people looking to safeguard their personal information from the risk of misuse because it monitors your identity and alerts you of potential dangers. It was really easy to sign up and get started because LifeLock walks you through the entire process. I love having peace of mind that my identity is safe.
There are several other LifeLock plans you can choose from. The LifeLock Ultimate plan protects you from a wider array of threats to your credit, bank accounts, and identity by seeking out potential threats and helping you defend against them. They also have a LifeLock Credit Score manager that provides important safeguards for monitoring your credit report and managing your credit score. I am thinking about adding this to my account to protect my credit score as well.
With LifeLock watching out for me 24/7/36 I can move forward with peace of mind that my identity is safe.
LifeLock would like to give a LifeLock Plan to one lucky Crazy About My Baybah winner. (18+, US, Ends 10/21)
Please enter using the form below. Good luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received the item above for the purpose of review. No other form of compensation was provided by me. All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- Happy Birthday Baybah | Wordless Wednesday Linky - May 21, 2013
- A Chat With Rosita and Sesame Street’s Newest Neighbor Mando - May 15, 2013
- Favorite Moments from the Week | Wordless Wednesday Linky - May 14, 2013