Several weeks ago Hubs and I were watching TV and a popular pizza chain commercial came on showing their new garlic bread pizza. We both thought that it looked great, but knew that this could be made just as easy at home. The next day, Hubs went to the store and picked up all the ingredients for his Quick and Easy French Bread Pizza. 20 minutes later we were having amazing pizza. It of course was a huge hit with Baybah too!
If you are looking for a fun and yummy dish for your family, this quick and easy french bread pizza will have them begging for more!
Quick and Easy French Bread Pizza Recipe
- Loaf of French Bread
- Olive Oil
- Pizza Sauce
- Italian Seasoning
- Fresh Basil
- Slice french bread in 1 inch slices.
- Pour olive oil in a flat bowl and dip both sides of the bread in the olive oil.
- Place the bread on your baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Spoon pizza sauce on each slice.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped basil.
- Add toppings. We used mozzarella, peperoni, and mushrooms.
- Put into a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- Shaun the Sheep Movie Activity Pages - November 24, 2015
- WILD KRATTS Creature Christmas and Nature Cat Premiere - November 23, 2015
- 25 Lego Star Wars Sets Under $15 - November 20, 2015