Breakfast, I really need to add it daily into my life. Sometimes I eat it and other times I am too busy and forget or feel too darn lazy and do not feel like making anything. I KNOW, I know. It is the most important meal of the day and helps give me the energy I need for the rest of the day, I just have to do it!
Everything for me is about being prepared. If I am prepared, I will succeed. Fellow Mamavation Sistas Andrea (@AndreaEmilien) and Megan (@MnMSpecial) and I have stared a Pinterest Board called Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas where we have started to pin healthy breakfast ideas that we would love to try. I really love the idea of making something like the Baked Oatmeal Cupcakes like the ones below so I can make them over the weekend and have them for the rest of the week. Andrea has made them before and she absolutely loves them. The ingredients are on my shopping list and I plan on making them for Monday. I will let you know how they are. Do you eat breakfast everyday?
What is your favorite Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas? I need some more inspiration for Breakfasts on the Go!
My goals for this Week:
- Get in at least 10,000 steps a day.
- Drink at least 100 oz of water a day.
- Go on a walk with my family at least 3 times this week!
- EAT BREAKFAST EVERYDAY!
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- Happy Birthday Baybah | Wordless Wednesday Linky - May 21, 2013
- A Chat With Rosita and Sesame Street’s Newest Neighbor Mando - May 15, 2013
- Favorite Moments from the Week | Wordless Wednesday Linky - May 14, 2013