We are gearing up for St. Patrick’s Day here at Crazy About My Baybah! Yesterday I shared with you one of my husband’s family favorite recipes for Green Dream Jello Salad, and today I am excited to share with you a favorite from my family, St. Patrick’s Pistachio Pudding. Whenever my mom made this for us when I was little, you always knew it was time for spring. It is light, refreshing, and with the pineapple in it, has the right amount of sweetness. Plus, it is super easy to make. Baybah cannot get enough of it!
To make the pudding extra festive I purchased little Saint Patrick Day hats from Walgreens. I took off the elastic strapped, washed them real good, and then used them as little cups.
Here is my favorite Pistachio Pudding Recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 box pistachio instant pudding
- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- ½ C chopped walnuts
- ½ C Maraschino cherries rinsed, cut in half
- 1 - 9 oz. Container of Cool Whip
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate. (Do not make the pudding before you add it to the bowl. Just dump in box contents.)
- Chill for 3 hours.
Do you have a favorite St. Patrick’s Day Recipe?
*Please note that this recipe contains nuts.
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- St. Patrick’s Day Dessert | Green Dream Jello Salad Recipe - March 1, 2015
- St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages - February 18, 2015
- 5 Tips on How to Get Fit at Home - February 17, 2015