Hot glue and gun
Cut items of choice small enough to fit within each egg. Hot glue items into each egg. Allow time to cool and dry.
Get all the senses involved:
Hearing: Attach bells to yarn for little one to hear the jingles
Smelling: Spray perfume on the fake flower for little one to sniff
Seeing & Touching: Each and every item you use will allow your little one to see and touch different textures.
Taste: Let’s face it Sweet Pea licked each of these items and I’m sure your little one will too! However, these are NOT edible items- Adult supervision required.
Advanced ideas for an older child:
1. Make 2 of each textured egg and have your little one find the matching pair. You could use the same color egg or for a bit more challenge use a different colored egg.
2. Have your child separate eggs by texture or color.
3. Have your talking toddler tell you how each item feels, sounds, smells… Discuss the senses and have your child think of other things they can see, hear, smell, taste and touch.
Latest posts by Chickie (Posts)
- Quick and Easy Stuffed Peppers Recipe - May 20, 2013
- HABA Lilliputiens Adorable Wolf Hand Puppet and Three Little Pigs - May 16, 2013
- HABA Götz Doll Review and Giveaway - May 1, 2013