Have you ever taken a look at the list of chemicals in your cleaning products? I recently did, and was shocked. I knew they would be bad, but I had no idea they would be this bad! Some of the scary chemicals found in my cleaning products were kerosene, phenols, cresol, lye, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, sulfuric acid, petroleum distillates, ammonia, sodium hydroxide, butyl cellosolve, phosphoric acid, formaldehyde, chlorine bleach, and more. Thank goodness we keep our cleaning products high on a shelf in the laundry room far away from Baybah’s reach. But what about the residue left behind when we clean the counters, our dishes, or do the laundry? The effects of these chemicals over time can be extremely bad for our health. That is what made me want to make the switch to safer, greener products like Shaklee’s Get Clean.
Shaklee offers a full line of natural and nontoxic cleaning products that are safe for you, your home, and the planet called Get Clean. I recently was able to review their Get Clean Starter Kit. This kit contains everything I need to make the green switch including dish soap, laundry detergent, disinfecting wipes, fabric softener, cleaning concentrate, and so much more.
Benefits of using Shaklee Cleaning Products
- No harmful fumes or hazardous chemicals.
- Outperforms 20 national leading brands.
- You would spend $3400 for ready to use cleaners to get the same amount of clean found in the Get Clean Starter Kit!*
- Features Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate – just 1/4 tsp. makes 16oz. of all-purpose cleaner for only 3 cents.
And when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet:
- Keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills.
- Eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.
My cleaning supplies went from looking like this
I love putting these in place of my toxic cleaning products! Healthier and prettier!
At Shaklee they believe that :health isn’t just about what you put in your body; it’s about everything around you. We bring you a full line of natural and nontoxic cleaning choices that are Safe for You, Your Home, and Your Planet®called Get Clean®.
Giveaway: (18+, US, Ends 4/30)
One lucky reader will win Shaklee Mini Household Kit - $46.95 retail value. This winner cannot have won on any of the other Mom Spark Media participating blogs.
Please enter using the form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This review and giveaway was made possible by the Shaklee Corporation & Mom Spark Media. Incentives, product and support were provided. Thoughts are my own.
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- Happy Birthday Baybah | Wordless Wednesday Linky - May 21, 2013
- A Chat With Rosita and Sesame Street’s Newest Neighbor Mando - May 15, 2013
- Favorite Moments from the Week | Wordless Wednesday Linky - May 14, 2013