I first came across SnuggleBugzzz when I attended the ABC Kids Expo last month. I thought they were absolutely adorable, so I wanted to learn more. SnuggleBugzzz are a snuggly cute plush toy that that can also be purchased with a book called the Silly Sweet SnuggleBugzzz Dreamzzz.
However, these SnuggleBugzzz are not your average stuffed animal, they are so much more. Creators and moms Katherine Johnson and Pamela Quintana both had bedtime challenges with their kids. Katherine searched for something friendlier than metal rails to keep her son from falling out of bed, and Pamela was looking for something fun to lure her kiddos into bed and keep them there. That is when they created the SnuggleBugzzz, something that was fun for kids but also functional.
Baybah quickly took to his SnuggleBugzzz. He loves to carry it around the house, and snuggle up to it on the couch. We have also made the SnuggleBugzzz a part of our bedtime routine. First, I read Baybah the story of the Silly Sweet Snuggle Bugzzz Dreamzzz (or he will read the book on his own :) ).
Then Baybah gives the Snugglebugzzz one last hug, and I put him to bed in his crib.
What is really cool about this product, and makes it functional, is that when Baybah moves into a bed, I can use the SnuggleBugzzz as a bed bumper!! You just attach the velcro tummy of the SnuggleBugzzz to the soft velcro strip that you permanently attach to your child’s sheet, and you have not only a bumper, but a friend for your little one to snuggle up too.
You can purchase your own SnuggleBugzzz from SnuggleBugzzz.com!
2. Follow Crazy About My Baybah on Google Friends Connect.
3. Follow Sippy Cup Mom and Family and Life in LV on Google Friends Connect.
6. Tweet about this giveaway leaving the link in your comment. You may tweet 1 time a day for extra entries. (2 entries, so leave 2 comments)
8. Become an rss followr. (2 entries. so leave 2 comments)
10. Add this giveaway to a linky, and then leave me the link. (3 entries, so leave 3 comments)
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. No monetary compensation was received by me. This review is 100% mine, and my honest opinion.
Make sure to head over to Sippy Cup Mom and Family and Life in LV today for more fabulous Toddler Wonderland Giveaways!!
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- A Chat With Rosita and Sesame Street’s Newest Neighbor Mando - May 15, 2013
- Favorite Moments from the Week | Wordless Wednesday Linky - May 14, 2013
- Arm & Hammer Tooth Tunes Toothbrush Review #ToothTunes1D - May 12, 2013