This fluffy Green Dream Jello Recipe is a twist on a longtime family favorite. Hubs Nan called it Zilches Delight and would thrill the kids year round with this as a before dinner dessert. We used green jello for St. Patrick’s Day and added the rainbow to give it that extra touch. I hope you and your family love this refreshing St. Patrick’s Day Dessert!
Jello Salad Recipe
- 1 large box of lime jello
- 1 8oz container of cool whip
- 10 oz bag of marshmallows
- 16 oz of cream cheese
- 2 15¼ oz cans of fruit cocktail
- 1 package of Airheads Extreme Rainbow Sour Candy (if wanted for a garnish)
- In a 9 X 13 baking dish add two cups of boiling water and the lime jello. Dissolve. Cut your cream cheese into cubes, and then whisk it together with the jello mixture until smooth. Stir in both cans of fruit cocktail and then add the marshmallows. Fold in cool whip and chill for 3 hours before serving.
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- Pampers and Walmart Give Back to Children’s Miracle Network | $25 Walmart Giveaway - July 5, 2015
- 4th of July Coloring Pages: Free Printables - June 29, 2015
- How to Draw Anger from Inside Out| From Script to Screen - June 16, 2015