I am pretty excited to tell you that I have been teamed up with my friends Andrea and Megan from the Sistahood. We were teamed up to really help give each other support and to remind each other why we are on this journey. After being a Mamavation Mom with all eyes on my weight loss journey it has been really hard for me to adjust to not having that accountability. My old habits slowly fell back into place and so did my weight. I am unfortunately only 1 pound from where I started as a Mamavation Mom. But I am not going to let that get me down. I feel a renewed sense of energy to keep going. School is out for the summer so I have no excuse and I have two great ladies by my side.
Why am I on this journey? The same reason as when I first applied to be a Mamavation Mom. I want to be fit, healthy, and make my son proud!
My goals for this Week:
- Get in at least 10,000 steps a day.
- Drink at least 100 oz of water a day.
- Do Tae-Bo at least 3 times.
Thanks for joining me for Mamavation Monday! Hope to see you again next week!
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- 4th of July Coloring Pages: Free Printables - June 18, 2013
- Subaru Forester: What is Your Backseat Story? #SubaruBackseat - June 16, 2013
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Quest for Crystal Mickey Dvd Review - June 15, 2013