My husband made this quick and easy week night dinner for us when it seemed like we had nothing to eat. You know the nights, when you look in the fridge and there appears to be nothing. This is a variation of a midwest classic that we found yummy and comforting as our nights are getting longer and days are getting cooler. With few ingredients, you can make this Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole too!
Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- 1 lb Ground beef or turkey
- ½ onion
- 4 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 bag of frozen peas
- 1 bag of frozen tater tots
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray 9 x 12 casserole dish with pam.
- Brown 1 lb of ground beef or turkey and onion.
- Pour 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup in the casserole dish then add ground beef.
- Then add 1 bag of frozen peas.
- Add 2 more cans of cream of mushroom soup and then fold together.
- Add a layer of frozen tater tots on top.
- Cook at 450 for 30 minutes or until tater tots are crispy and mixture is bubbly.
- Pull out and add shredded cheddar over your casserole. Put back in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Dinner is served!
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- Netgear Nighthawk X4 Wifi Router - August 17, 2015
- Fun First Day of School Photo Ideas - August 17, 2015
- Mohawk All-American Sale and Sweepstakes Plus $500 Coupon - August 15, 2015