We have so much to be thankful for this year and thought with Thanksgiving coming up, teaching B gratitude and appreciation would be an important lesson. I could not help but tear up as we talked and shared our ideas about what each of us were thankful for, especially when B said the baby in my belly. I hope you enjoy making these Thankful Turkeys with your family!
Googly eyes and anything else you would like to add to your turkeys
- Have each family member trace their hand on a sheet of construction paper and cut it out.
- On each finger, write what you are thankful for. Help little ones do this part.
- Work together to make your family of thankful turkeys. Create beaks, gobblers, feathers, eyes, and whatever else you would like to add to your turkeys.
- Glue your turkeys onto a large sheet of construction paper.
- Hang up for display for the entire family to admire.
Creating these Thankful Turkeys is a fun Thanksgiving craft for the entire family.
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- 4th of July Coloring Pages: Free Printables - June 29, 2015
- How to Draw Anger from Inside Out| From Script to Screen - June 16, 2015
- 4th of July Meringue Cookies Recipe - June 14, 2015