Thank you One Little Mister and Mommy Is Crafty for choosing me to co-host To The Top Tuesdays this week!
Here is how you can join in on the linky fun!
In order to be considered for the co-host spot you must follow all of the rules!
1. Follow your hosts One Little Mister and Mommy Is Crafty. (We WILL follow you back, so you’re guaranteed 2 new followers from this! And this is required to participate.)
2. Follow the co-host – Crazy About My Baybah
3. Grab our new Blog Hop button and post about the link-up on your blog.
4. Add you blog to the linky list!
I will be deleting them this week. Also, don’t make duplicate links….link you blog ONE time.
Try to choose 4-5 other blogs to follow, tell them you found them at TTT Tuesday Blog Hop! You are not required to follow back but it is nice to do so, and highly encouraged.
Please make sure you have a way for people to follow you, i.e. Google Friend Connect.
The link-up will be open until midnight tonight but will be visible all week!
You are also encouraged add the linky code (posted below) on the blog post you make. It will show all of the blogs that have entered here, people can link-up through your blog, and it will update on all of the lists.
– Code –
In order to be considered for the cohost spot you must 1 – follow the rules and 2 – comment & let us know you are interested in cohosting & leave a link to the post you made. The cohost will be chosen from the comments section, not the linky.
Have a happy Tuesday! Here are some fun blog hops to join. Do not forget to enter my giveaways while you are here!
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- Spooky Framed Spider Web Halloween Craft - October 19, 2014
- 10 Great Reasons to Visit Disneyland at Halloween Time - October 12, 2014
- Dr. Cocoa Medicine for Kids is Relief with a Smile - October 10, 2014