During the holidays, I love to give unique and personalized gifts especially to the little ones in my life. There is just something special about a personalized gift. When I was little I remember how excited I would be to get pencils, t-shirts, or really anything with my name on it especially since at the time my name was not as common as it is now. B has a pretty unique name as well, so being able to order adorable personalized gifts from places like Bright Star Kids is a must!
Bright Star Kids has many clothing designs for you to choose from for babies and kids. From baby bodysuits, bibs, bags, accessories, and more, they have all of your personalized needs for kids! With the baby due next month, I have been eyeing their adorable Big Brother and Little Brother/Sister designs. I totally want to get one made for B and our newest little family member! And their holiday designs, swoon! How cute would this be on the baby with a pair of baby legs?!
Giving a unique and personalized gift is easy this Christmas with Bright Star Kids! It is super simple to order. Just add your child’s name and it will printed and shipped to you in just a few weeks. Order now so you’ll have it in plenty of time for Christmas!
5 Unique and Personalized Gift Ideas for Kids
1. Of course a Personalized Christmas T-shirt from Bright Star Kids
2. Get a Personalized Christmas Doll made with your child’s name on it
3. Use your child’s likeness to create a customized Christmas ornament
4. Have a personalized children’s book made for your child
5. Have a Personalized Pillow made for your child
Create your own personalized gift with Bright Star Kids! Order now and save 15%!
Be different this Christmas & get the kids a super cute gift personalized especially for them! Save 15% when you use the code “GIFT” in the shopping cart. Min spend $30. Expires December 15, 2013.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bright Star Kids. The opinions and text are all mine.
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- No More Disasters | Huggies Snug & Dry Challenge #HuggiesTester #sp - March 4, 2014
- 5 Tips To Start Eating Healthy #Sweetswaps - March 3, 2014
- Want Your Voice Heard? Become a Tastemaker Mom - March 2, 2014