I love making crafts out of everyday items especially ones that we would just throw away. These Upcycled Halloween Zipper Pulls were made using empty milk jugs, and make the perfect Halloween Craft for kids! Depending on your child’s age, they can create the entire zipper pull on their own or with mom and dads help.
Upcycled Halloween Zipper Pulls
Clean milk jug
- Clean and dry an empty plastic milk jug.
- Cut off the handle, top, and bottom of the jug.
- Cut the plastic into flat pieces.
- Draw your simple shapes onto the plastic with a sharpie.
- Cut it out your shapes.
- Draw on your designs.
- Add color to the plastic with permanent markers. Again, I used sharpies.
- Hole punch your shapes at the top and add a paper clip.
- Attach your upcycled Halloween zipper pull to jackets and backpacks!
I also made B a bat, candy corn, and pumpkin. The possibilities are endless and could really be done for any season or occasion. It is all up to your imagination!
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- Top 5 Reasons You Will Love Disneynature’s Monkey Kingdom - April 17, 2015
- Be the next BAND-AID Brand Jingle Star #Stuckonme - April 16, 2015
- Inside Out Look at Pixar Animation Studios #InsideOutEvent - April 6, 2015