Now that I am a Mamavation Mom Graduate, I wanted something to help me stay focused with eating right so a couple of weeks ago, I decided to join Weight Watchers. I have been a member of their program before with great success, so I decided to give it a try again. I am still trying to get used to their new point tracking system. I had many of my favorite foods point values memorized, but now they are different. It does seem that everything is now worth more points but they give you more points to eat each day. Luckily Weight Watchers has several helpful apps that have made it super easy to track everything.
Weight Watchers Apps
This app is your tracker, it keeps track of your PointsPlus values and more.
Just scan the barcode of your food and it will tell you the PointsPlus value! So easy!
Another Awesome app!
Dotti from Dotti’s Weight Loss Zone now has an app!! So helpful to find restaurant values.
This one has everything the ones listed above all in one spot!
With all of those different options, I am bound to be successful! Here are my goals for this week.
My Goals for this Week
- Get in at least 10000 steps
- Drink at least 100 oz of water
- Follow/Learn the new Weight Watcher PointsPlus Program
Good luck to everyone that have applied to be the next Mamavation Mom!! Keep working hard and trying your best! And remember you are in a race against yourself, no one else. You can do this!!
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- A Chat With Rosita and Sesame Street’s Newest Neighbor Mando - May 15, 2013
- Favorite Moments from the Week | Wordless Wednesday Linky - May 14, 2013
- Arm & Hammer Tooth Tunes Toothbrush Review #ToothTunes1D - May 12, 2013