I love staying at hotels! No beds to make, bathrooms to clean, or beds to launder. And now that I have a family, staying at a hotel with family friendly amenities is top priority. Here are a couple of things our family cannot live without when we travel!
Whether you have bottles, juice boxes, or leftovers, having a refrigerator in your hotel room is a wonderful thing to have. It just makes things so much easier to have cold drinks and snacks on hand in your room when your kiddo is thirsty or needs a snack.
2. Continental Breakfast
We love to stay at hotels that offer continental breakfast. My family loves to wake up, eat breakfast, and then head out to see everything the city we are visiting has to offer. Having continental breakfast at the hotel saves time in the morning and saves money.
After a long day of sight seeing it is nice to be able to relax and unwind in a pool. Plus your kids will love you for it!
4. Close to all of the Attractions
Staying close to attractions and theme parks makes it easy because you do not have to worry about driving around in a new city. Plus when your little one needs a nap it is easy to them back to the hotel and get them rested up for more fun.
The Magic Castle Hotel in Hollywood, California has all of that and more!
The Magic Castle Hotel
In the heart of Hollywood there is a secret hideaway…a home away from home for travelers in the know. Completely renovated in 2004, it offers half a century of history, amazing proximity to Hollywood’s best attractions, and most importantly, the highest standards of customer service found anywhere in Los Angeles.
Mere footsteps away, one can find a myriad of attractions, including the star-studded Walk of Fame. And just one subway stop away is Universal Studios, Hollywood’s exciting live-action theme park.
Here are some fabulous amenaties The Magic Castle has to offer:
- Free snacks 24/7! They have a list of snacks that you can ask for. Candy bars, chips, crackers, and anything else you can think of.
- Most of their hotel rooms are apartments with full sizes kitchens.
- While hanging by the pool, don’t be surprised to see a white-gloved attendant coming around with Popsicles and ice-cold towels infused with rosemary and mint. A little something for kids and parents!
- The Magic Castle Hotel also offers a number of complimentary luxury amenities, including Continental breakfasts featuring fresh pastries from Susina Bakery, coffee by Wolfgang Puck, and bath products by Tarocco.
- Families have plenty of space to settle in and feel at home.
Because The Magic Castle is so wonderful for families, they are up for the About.com Best Family Hotel In Los Angeles award. Please take a moment to vote for the Magic Castle and then enter for a chance to stay there!
Win a 3 night stay at The Magic Castle Hotel in Los Angeles, California! If you are the winner, your one bedroom suite stay will be worth over $600!! This giveaway is hosted on several other bloggers websites.
Please enter using the form below.
Disclosure: The information provided is based off of The Magic Castles website. I have never stayed at The Magic Castle or given any form of compensation.
Latest posts by Lauren Elise (Posts)
- Jumping for Joy to Head to the Inside Out Event #InsideOutEvent - March 25, 2015
- Disneynature Monkey Kingdom Activity Pack and Teachers Guide - March 21, 2015
- St. Patrick’s Day Recipe | St. Patrick’s Pistachio Pudding - March 8, 2015