Winder Farms is partnering with Comedy-Magician Mac King and Mac King’s Magical Literacy Tour for the second annual “Delivering Magic” Book Drive. “Delivering Magic” will collect new and gently used books during the Winder Farms’ delivery routes Setpember 4- September 18. Clark County READS, an initiative of The Public Education Foundation, will receive the donated books on behalf of local Clark County public elementary schools.
Those who give three or more new or gently used elementary-school books will receive two free tickets to The Mac King Comedy Magic Show at Harrah’s Las Vegas. Additionally, all donors will have a chance to win free groceries for a year and the opportunity to direct money to the public elementary school of their choice.
How does it work?
During the weeks of September 4-18 Winder Farms’ customers put the book donations in the coolers on the front porch and the Winder Farms deliveryman will pick them up on the regularly scheduled visit. As a bonus, for a donation of three new or gently used books each household will receive two free tickets to see The Mac King Comedy Magic Show at Harrah’s Las Vegas (limit two tickets per household).
Additionally, for donating three or more books, donors will get an entry into a Grand Prize drawing. Three winners will be selected at random on Wednesday, September, 26.
- Free Winder Farms groceries for one year (up to $25 per week)
- $2,500 donated to the public elementary school of their choice
Mac King and Winder Farms will visit the grand prize winning school to present the check during a special assembly that will also include a performance from Mac King and snacks and drinks catered by Winder Farms.
- Free Winder Farms groceries for six months (up to $25 per week)
- Free Winder Farms groceries for three months (up to $25 per week)
Not a Winder Farms customer?
Not a problem. Either sign up to become a new customer by logging on to www.winderfarms.com (Make sure to use coupon code Crazyaboutmybaybah.com for $30 in free groceries) or stop by any of the events listed below to make your donation and enter into the contest.
Garden Park Farmers Market
10401 Gardens Park Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89135
(Near Town Center and Desert Inn)
- Tuesday, September 4, 2012 (4 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Tuesday, September 11, 2012 (4 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Tuesday, September 18, 2012 (4 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
Henderson Pavilion Farmers Market
200 S Green Valley Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89012
(Near Green Valley Parkway and Paseo Verde)
- Friday, September 7, 2012 (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Friday, September 14, 2012 (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- 4th of July Coloring Pages: Free Printables - June 18, 2013
- Subaru Forester: What is Your Backseat Story? #SubaruBackseat - June 16, 2013
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Quest for Crystal Mickey Dvd Review - June 15, 2013