One of the main things that helps keep me going during a workout is music. I LOVE MUSIC but have realized my workout playlist is dusty and needs an update. I have some old favorites on there, but I really would love some new music to get me moving and keep me motivated. I of course searched my favorite place for inspiration, Pinterest, and found some awesome Workout Playlists from Peanut Butter Fingers. She even has a Disney workout playlist. Gotta love that!!
My goals for this Week:
- Get in at least 10,000 steps a day.
- Drink at least 100 oz of water a day.
- Do Tae-Bo at least 3 times.
- Create my own workout playlist
Do you have a workout playlist? What are your favorite songs to workout too?
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- Vin Diesel’s Kids Reaction to Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy - July 25, 2014
- Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth on the Set of Mystery Girls #ABCFamilyEvent - July 23, 2014
- Healthy Essentials for Summer Travel - July 15, 2014