One of the main things that helps keep me going during a workout is music. I LOVE MUSIC but have realized my workout playlist is dusty and needs an update. I have some old favorites on there, but I really would love some new music to get me moving and keep me motivated. I of course searched my favorite place for inspiration, Pinterest, and found some awesome Workout Playlists from Peanut Butter Fingers. She even has a Disney workout playlist. Gotta love that!!
My goals for this Week:
- Get in at least 10,000 steps a day.
- Drink at least 100 oz of water a day.
- Do Tae-Bo at least 3 times.
- Create my own workout playlist
Do you have a workout playlist? What are your favorite songs to workout too?
Latest posts by Lolo (Posts)
- A Chat With Rosita and Sesame Street’s Newest Neighbor Mando - May 15, 2013
- Favorite Moments from the Week | Wordless Wednesday Linky - May 14, 2013
- Arm & Hammer Tooth Tunes Toothbrush Review #ToothTunes1D - May 12, 2013